You have to love the English language, especially when it comes to space humor. This all started with a recent article entitles “Uranus in Collision.” While the planet Uranus has been the butt of many jokes, it always seems to be funny. In this case, the Uranus in question is actually the YM Uranus – an oil tanker. It collided with a Panamanian vessel off the coast of France back on October 8th.
So, in honor of Uranus, here are some more corny space-related humor for your entertainment:
1) What do you mean they’re from makeup schools? I thought Cosmetologists were Russian astronauts!
2) What did the astronaut see in his skillet? An UFO (Unidentified Frying Object).
3) If runners get athletes foot, do astronauts get “missile toe?”
4) Why did the aliens invade the computer room? To hang out at the Space Bar.
5) How do you get a baby astronaut to fall asleep? You rocket.
6) When pestered by his wife as to why he was going to the Space Station, the Astronaut responded by saying he needed his space.
7) Why aren’t astronauts hungry after they blast off into space? Because they just had a big launch!
Ok space cadets, enough out-of-this-world humor for you today. Time to come back down to Earth!